- Generous base / Uncapped OTE – $120K
- Rapidly expanding business in fast-growing industry
- Entrepreneurial & highly motivated team
- Clear career progression opportunities
Leading Edge Energy is a fast-growing energy cost management specialist which is a pioneer in its industry, focusing on assisting organisations in minimising energy costs. We deliver a suite of affordable services that include energy rate reduction through an independent tender process, solar energy tenders, and energy efficiency. We also provide complimentary monthly reporting services and have a strong focus on relationship building, which forms the foundation of our long term and loyal customer base.
We are in the process of scaling up our business to capitalise on the emerging crisis facing commercial & industrial energy consumers which is a direct result of electricity rates have more than doubled in the past 24 months.
We are an entrepreneurial and highly motivated team focused on building and fostering a long term relationship with businesses. We are an inclusive team where success is acknowledged and well rewarded.
About the Role:
- You are a business (B2B) sales consultant: Your role is to build relationships with business energy users. Your strong rapport building skills will help to ensure that your customers like you, trust you and enjoy doing business with you. Your typical customer is a hotelier, club manager, manufacturer, commercial property manager or commercial farmer.
- You provide businesses with a range of services and products to help them minimise energy costs: You follow a standard approach to delivering a suite of services to customers. You generally start the engagement by assisting them in minimising energy rates (with energy contract brokerage/tenders). You then educate them about their energy use patterns (with monthly reporting services). Next, you help them reduce energy waste (with energy efficiency products). And finally, you help them start generating power on their own premises (with solar tenders).
- Your retail energy brokerage services are obligation-free. This enables a low resistance intro to your customer: Your energy procurement and tender services are obligation-free and the customer does not incur any upfront fee for services. The customer, therefore, has nothing to lose by at least seeing what you are offering. All you need to do is secure authority from businesses to access billing data and liaise with suppliers on the customer’s behalf.
- Your solutions are price competitive: Our solutions are well priced when compared to our competitors, so price should never be an obstruction to a successful sale.
- You are supported by a dedicated sales support team: Your dedicated sales support team will ensure that you can focus on SALES and building a business with the aim of managing long term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Your ideas and opinions matter: You will be part of a collaborative team in which your opinion and ideas matter.
- You will be rewarded for your success: Your strong sales performance and contributing to the team will be rewarded with a generous base and UNCAPPED commission structure.
- Start date: ASAP
What’s in it for you:
- Great package: $120,000 OTE ($70,000 + Super + Uncapped commissions)
- Flexible work conditions: We are a progressive business and understand the need for flexible workplace conditions.
- Training & Support: No industry experience required (though favourable). Training provided and sales support provided from our knowledgeable & professional team.
- Career progression: We are a growing team which means that new roles and opportunities in the business will come up.
- Great office space: We are situated in a modern, relaxed serviced office and we enjoy Sydney Harbour views, a gym, table tennis tables and an open bar. All conveniently located in Neutral Bay, Sydney.
- You have at least two years experience in SALES.
- You know how to talk to business customers and you love building relationships.
- You are an instant rapport builder – both face-to-face and over the phone.
- You are an ambitious self-starter and you want to grow fast.
- You are resilient and you have an excellent can-do attitude.
- You have experience navigating a CRM.
- You have a valid driver’s license.
Send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates for the sales consultant position will be contacted.