Leading Edge Energy is an energy cost management specialist which is a pioneer in its industry, focusing on assisting organisations in minimising energy costs. We deliver a suite of affordable services that include energy rate reduction through an independent tender process, solar energy tenders, and energy efficiency. We also provide complimentary monthly reporting services and have a strong focus on relationship building, which forms the foundation of our long term and loyal customer base.
We are an entrepreneurial and highly motivated team focused on building and fostering long term relationships with businesses. We are an inclusive team where success is acknowledged and well rewarded.
About the Role:
- You are keen to learn the business of broking. You will learn how to build relationships with business energy users. Your strong rapport building skills will help to ensure that your customers like you, trust you and enjoy doing business with you.
- You provide businesses with a range of services and products to help them minimise energy costs: We will mentor you through a professional approach to delivering a suite of services to customers. You generally start the engagement by assisting them in minimising energy rates (with energy contract brokerage/tenders). You then educate them about their energy use patterns (with monthly reporting services). Next, you help them reduce energy waste (with energy efficiency products). And finally, you help them start generating power on their own premises.
- You are supported by a dedicated sales support team: Your dedicated sales support team will ensure that you can focus on building your own success and building a business with the aim of managing long term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Your ideas and opinions matter: You will be part of a collaborative team in which your opinion and ideas matter.
- You will be rewarded for your success: Your strong sales performance and contribution to the team will be rewarded with a generous base and incentive structure.
- Start date: Flexible for the right candidate
What’s in it for you:
- Great package: $80,000 OTE ($50,000 + Super + commissions)
- Flexible work conditions: We are a progressive business and understand the need for flexible workplace conditions.
- Career progression: We will be mentoring you into a career – not just a job.
- Great office space: We are situated in a modern office environment in Surry Hills.
- You are keen to learn from other experienced brokers and have a positive attitude
- You are a hard worker.
- You understand respect
- You like people and you are a generally happy person
- You are ambitious and you want to grow.
- You are resilient and you have a can-do attitude.
- You have experience navigating a computer.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Apply Now