- Full time
- CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Sales Representatives/Consultants
- $40,000 – $54,999 base plus commission
Leading Edge Energy is an energy cost management specialist which is a pioneer in its industry, focusing on helping businesses to minimise energy costs, reduce carbon emissions and become more grid independent
We are an entrepreneurial and highly motivated team focused on building and fostering a long-term relationship with businesses. We are an inclusive team where success is acknowledged and well rewarded.
About the Role
- You are keen to learn the business of energy broking. You will learn how to build relationships with business energy users. Your strong rapport-building skills will help to ensure that your customers like you, trust you and enjoy doing business with you.
- You provide businesses with a range of services and products to help them minimise energy costs: We will mentor you through a professional approach to delivering a suite of services to customers. You generally start the engagement by assisting them in minimising energy rates (with energy contract brokerage / tenders). You then educate them about their energy use patterns (with monthly reporting services). Next you help them reduce energy waste (with energy efficiency products). And finally you help them start generating power on their own premises.
- You are supported by a dedicated sales support team: Your dedicated sales support team will ensure that you can focus on building your own success and building business with the aim of managing long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Your ideas and opinions matter: You will be part of a collaborative team in which your opinion and ideas matter.
- You will be rewarded for your success: Your strong sales performance and contributions to the team will be rewarded with a generous base and incentive structure.
- Start date: Flexible for the right candidate
What’s in it for you
- Great package: $60,000 per year (Base + Super + commissions)
- Training program: You will be placed on our traineeship program comprising internal and external education and training. You will develop sales skills, relationship management skills and an in-depth understanding about an essential industry that is undergoing an exciting transition.
- Flexible work conditions: We are a progressive business and understand the need for flexible workplace conditions.
- Career progression: We will be mentoring you into a career – not just a job.
- Great location: We are situated in a modern office environment in Surry Hills, a short 5 minute walk from Central Station.
- You are keen to learn;
- You demonstrate a positive mindset and a strong work ethic;
- You have an interest in energy and/or sustainability;
- You are a people person who enjoys building strong relationships;
- You are ambitious and you set high standards for yourself;
- You are resilient and you have a can-do attitude.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.